One of the ways you can really make a difference in the lives of our guests is to consider a regular donation to Toni's Kitchen of kitchen items that we always need. By making a regularly scheduled donation, you can ensure that we will be able to give our guests the best and most nutritious meals we can.
Some of the items we would consider for regular donations are:
- Large cans ground coffee
- Brown rice
- Shredded cheese – any kind
- Large containers plain low fat yogurt
- Ground beef
- Chicken – breast, quarters or legs
- Corn oil
- Fresh fruit – any kind except bananas
- Large bottles apple juice
- Paper towels
- Paper napkins
- Fresh or Canned tomato products
- Large cans black beans or garbanzo beans
- Fresh Carrots
- Peeled or fresh garlic
- Large size spices – any kind
It would be especially helpful if you could commit to a donation of a regular amount of an item on a regular schedule so we know to rely on it.
If you're interested, please contact at Toni's Kitchen by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 973-932-0768.