Toni's Kitchen uses a community partner model to provide food to our neighbors in need in ways that respect their dignity, improves health and fosters independence. Through targeted programs, Toni's recognizes the diversity of populations with food need and acknowledges that successful connections look different depending on each situation. Toni's focus is on food because access to healthy food can help people address other life challenges.
Here are some of the partners we work with to help meet food need in our community:
- Bloomfield Public Library.
- Brother to Brother. A mentoring program for young men in our community. Brother to Brother young men help Toni's with a variety of projects. We provide healthy meals for their gatherings.
- Carteret School (Bloomfield). We provide meal kits for their students.
- DoDropIn. A social club for older adults. We provide food for their gatherings.
- Montclair Child Development Center. Preschool program. We work with them to distribute groceries to their families.
- Montclair Foundation.
- Montclair Inn. An affordable housing program largely serving seniors. We provide food in bulk to help keep their residents nourished and keep the Inn affordable.
- Montclair Neighborhood Development Corporation. Toni's provides food for many of their programs.
- Neighborhood Child Care Center. Preschool program. We work with them to distribute groceries to their families.
- Partners For Health.
- Settlement House (West Orange).
- Washington Street School (West Orange). We do a pop-up choice pantry after school on Fridays which serves the school and people from the community.
- West Orange Library. Toni's provides healthy meal kits to the Library to support their family programs.